Bienvenue dans la classe de Fr4
Mme Laborde-Castérot in room 148
Course description: In French 4,emphasis will be placed on Interpersonal (spoken and written), Interpretive (audio, visual, and audio visual), and Presentational (spoken and written) modes of communication through exposure to authentic material such as articles, short recordings or videos. In order to help you expand your knowledge of the French language and culture, we will mostly be working with thematics units, short stories and movies.
- To strengthen and expand vocabulary and grammar concepts from french 1-3
- To increase literacy, writing, speaking and listening skills in French
- To improve your oral communication skills through meaningful contexts
- To expose students to the French and Francophone language and culture
- Raise your hand
- Be an active observer / participant in all activities
- Be on task all the time
- Use only French during class as soon as you enter the class
Make up policy:
The make up work is always the student’s responsibility. If you have been absent you have 2 days upon your return to make-up your class work, quizzes, tests, compositions and other assignments.
Performance assessments: 75%
Achievement assessments: 25%
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.