Need extra help? Make an appointment with Ms. Burby or visit the math lab.
Email Ms. Burby to make an appointment. Ms. Burby is available on M, Tu, Th, & F 3:30-4:15 and on Wed. 2:30-4:00.
Visit the Math Lab remotely during the school day: Math Lab Schedule & Directions 2020-2021
Geometry ACP topics include:
- Basics of Geometry (points, lines and planes; segments (midpoints and distance calculations); Angles & Pairs of angles.
- Reasoning & Proof
- Parallel & Perpendicular Lines
- Congruent Triangles
- Relationships within triangles (perpendicular & angle bisectors); Midsegment Theorem; Inequalities in One Triangle.
- Quadrilaterals & Other Polygons
- Right Triangles (Pythagorean Theorem; Special Right Triangles)
- Circles (Finding Arc Measures; Inscribed Angles and Polygons)
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.