Welcome to Honors Chemistry!
This site will be used for four main purposes.
1. Accessing my help videos. Click HERE (Links to an external site.) for my help video page!
2. Accessing and completing quizzes. Click the QUIZZES tab to the left for the easiest access to those. Most are sorted by unit. (2.1, 2.2, 2.3 all go with unit 2).
3. Checking the HW and what was done in class. You can either click the ASSIGNMENTS tab to the left, then search by date, or click CALENDAR, and then click on the appropriate date. Please note that the "Due Date" of an assignment is actually the date it was assigned. Unless otherwise noted, assignments are due the next time the class meets.
4. Find important Files in the "Files" tab. These include the digital textbook and workbook, learning goals for each unit, answer keys to review sheets, and lab files.
5. LINK to Vernier software downloads
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.