- Deliver curriculum to prepare students for Calculus and some Physics
- Provide regular practice for skills and synthesizing big picture topics
- Offer opportunities to gain experience writing, talking, and defending ideas about Pre-Calculus
- Be engaged ... everyday
- Ask for help before, during and after class when you need it
- Take responsibility for your learning!
- Bring a graphing calculator
- Grades - Total points earned / Total possible points
- skills quizzes - 10-50 points each (typically unannounced)
- Tests using many skills and synthesizing ideas - 100 points each
- Projects - 20-100 points
Extra Help hours: 8:00 - 8:30 every day except days 2 and 4 (I'm in the lab) , Math Lab Days 2 and 4 at 7:30, and most afternoons until 2:50
Textbook located in Files Menu
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.