Welcome to Beginning Spanish B! ¡Bienvenidos a tu clase de español!
Instructor: Maria DiPietro, room 331
Contact Information: email@example.com
(all the details!)
Materials required for class every day:
• computer with a full charge
• your class workbook (open on desktop or on paper)
• a pen or pencil
• a folder or binder (Google folder or physical one)
How can I get help in Spanish?
• Ask a question or just say "I need help!" :-)
• Email your teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak with her to make an appointment for help, either with her or with the Spanish Help Lab team.
• Follow through with the teacher recommendations.
•••••Please note: At this time, office hours are by appointment. Just email me. Flexibility will be offered in multiple windows of time.•••••
Units - Unidades
1 - ¿Cómo se forma la Identidad? - How is Identity Formed?
[Express details about your own identity and evaluate what influences identity.]
2 - ¿Qué es una buena comunidad? - What makes a good community?
[Describe your community and what makes a good community.]
3 - ¿Cómo alcanzo las metas? - How do I reach my goals?
[Define goals and the steps it takes to reach them.]
4 - Necesito ir a la enfermera - I need to go to the nurse.
[Express physical discomfort and get medical help.]
5 - El próximo año - Next year
[Plans for next year and recommendations for that path.]
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.