Foundations of Math 11/12 Green Block Room 430
Ms. Haig & Ms. Doyle 2021-22
Welcome to Foundations of Math 11/12. We are excited to work with you this year and look forward to a productive year ahead. Ms. Doyle and I are here to push you to do your best work while supporting you along the way.
For class each day, please bring:
- Completed homework
- Sharpened pencils & pen
- One, 1 inch 3 ring binder with white lined paper
- Calculator - TI-30Xs MultiView
Citizenship : 5 % of
- punctuality - arrive on time or have a pass
- have materials: a calculator (not phone), pencil, pen, notebook, charged laptop
- Respect - treat fellow students and teachers with respect
- Productivity - be attentive & use class time productively
- Park your phone - whether in the classroom or during remote learning
Homework: 15 % of grade
- Assigned daily
- You’re responsible to make up homework if the class is missed
- Posted in Canvas
Software: 25% of grade
- IXL will reinforce topics taught in class
- Grades/feedback will be given for each learning goal
Assessments: 55% of grade
Parents may contact me at:
The fastest way to contact me is through email.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.