Algebra 2 ACP
Wellesley High School, Room 443
Instructor: Mr. Eric P. Collins
Text: Algebra 2, by Larson & Boswell, Copyright 2015, Big Ideas Learning, LLC.
Course Outline: Major Topics Covered (Order is subject to change)
** We will do a brief review of linear equations to start the year
(1) Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
(2) Linear Systems
(3) Quadratic Functions
(4) Data Analysis & Statistics
(5) Right Triangle Trigonometry
(6) Exponents and Polynomial Functions
(7) Rational Exponents and Radical Functions
(8) Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Evaluation: Each quarter grade will be based upon
(1) Homework 5%
(2) Quiz 20%
(3) Unit Tests 50%
(4) Cumulative Term Tests 25%
Final Grade: Each term accounts for 25% of your grade.
Math Lab: Math Lab Schedule 2021 - 2022.pdf
(1) Graphing calculators should be purchased. Almost every assessment will require that you use a calculator.
(2) Homework is due at the beginning of class on the due date.
(3) Feel free to collaborate with your classmates on the homework assignments, but write up the solutions on your own.
(4) Attendance at all classes (in-person and on-line) is important and expected.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.