- Deliver curriculum from AP Calculus Guidelines (Syllabus)
- Provide regular practice for the AP exam
- Offer opportunities to gain experience writing, talking, and defending ideas about Calculus
- Be engaged ... everyday
- Ask for help before, during and after class when you need it
- Take responsibility for your learning!
- Bring a graphing calculator
Grades - Total points earned / Total possible points
- HW - expected to be uploaded before every class
- skills quizzes - 10-50 points each (typically unannounced)
- Tests using many skills and synthesizing ideas - 100 points each
Extra Help hours: 8:00 - 8:30 almost every day
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.