Welcome to Personal Finance!
Mrs. Cerreta ~ Room 419
|Course Description & Expectations||Grade Determination|
|Community Engagement||Math Lab|
- The Canvas Learning Mastery Gradebook tracks performance. Please ask your child to show you their performance data in Canvas. Students will learn how to analyze this data in order to determine their grade at any given point in time.
- Support with material outside of our regular class time:
- Math Lab: This resource is staffed by teachers in the Wellesley High School mathematics department.
- Mrs. Cerreta’s Office Hours: Students, please send me an email using the Canvas inbox or speak with me in class and we will arrange a mutually convenient time to meet.
- Students: speak with me in class or send me an email preferably via Canvas.
- Parent/Guardian: Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to respond to you within 48 hours (Monday - Friday).
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.