ORANGE BLOCK LC.
Mr. Lewis' Schedule (Links to an external site.)(During & After school)
For the daily schedule/assignments please check under the ASSIGNMENTS section.
It is the responsibility of the student to communicate absences and when out check canvas and review covered material.
Email Mr. Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email your teachers! And when you do, you should expect and look for a response and follow up with them both IN PERSON & VIA EMAIL.
Communication is critical!!
Teachers will not come find you for missing work, YOU need to find them during Block A (7:30 - 8:30), Directed Researches, LC, or After School. Being Proactive will eliminate and alleviate missing school and missed assignments.
- If you have extended time as part of an IEP:
- You must take the test on one calendar day.
- You may not see a portion of the test and come back to work on it later, so if we plan for split times I will split the test for you. (If I hand you the entire test and you get to the end of class and suddenly tell me that you need extended time later, that will no longer be possible because you have seen the test.)
- If splitting an assessment between two different sittings, you will take the test one page at a time and come to a complete stop on a page before the end of your first sitting.
- You may not be excused from any class for your extended time. Use Block A, DR, LC, Free blocks.
- You should look at your schedule and propose a plan to your classroom teacher, and copy me (LC teacher) to plan out your extended time.
- Plans for assessments need to be made at least 24 hours a head of the test.
National Honor Society provides peer tutoring in most subject areas. Complete this form and you will be assigned a tutor based on your need and skill level. If you are not contacted within a cycle, please see Mr (Eric) Collins (Room 443) or Mr Krieger (Room 246).
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.