Hi! A few notes on the below video.
This video was made last year yet the information is basically the same with a few edits. The edits are:
- This is my 17th year at Wellesley High School
- The set up of the room is different (no longer rows) & I'm happy I can see people's faces now (if they so choose).
- The percentages of what the standards weigh has changed slightly:
Term 1: Explain 50%, Synthesize 35%, Reflect 15%
Terms 2-4: Explain 35%, Synthesize 50%, Reflect 15%
- Students will be notified if an assignment cannot be redone ahead of time.
- If an assignment is late, it cannot be redone.
- If given feedback prior to an assignment being due, that assignment cannot be redone.
Modern World History Course Syllabus - 2022-2023
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.